Rules & Policies
Our upstairs dining room dress code is extended to ensure a pleasant dining atmosphere for all, and is premised on exercising good judgment.
- The dress code for the Club dining room at all times is smart casual attire. This does not include blue denim jeans, tee-shirts, casual/beach shorts, flip flops and tank tops (for men).
- Dress shorts (Bermuda, khaki, etc.) are allowed Sunday through Thursday for dinner, allowed for all members at lunch; and allowed only for men on Fridays/Saturdays if a jacket is worn.
- Tennis whites are allowed at lunch only.
- Jackets for men are strongly suggested for Friday and Saturday evenings.
- If a member/guest prefers to wear a collarless dress shirt, then a jacket is required for men.
- All players must wear white tennis attire on the courts. Colored warm-up attire is permitted.
- Color trim on shirts, shorts, skirts, hats and shoes cannot exceed 10% of each article of clothing.
- Collared shirts are required for all males age 18 years and older.
- Proper white clay court tennis shoes are required for play. No running, basketball, or other athletic shoes are permitted.
- Jogging shorts and other attire not specifically designed for tennis cannot be worn.
The use of cellular phones and other portable communication devices is prohibited in all public areas of the Club including the beach and the pool. Thank you for respecting our rules and traditions.
Permitted on Club Property:
Use of any silent (read only) communications or reading devices in a limited fashion (this includes the receipt of text messages, but does not include the sending of text messages or other activities involving keyboarding of any kind).
Reading a “book” - a paper book or an e-book.
*Please Note: The sending of text messages (or other activities involving keyboarding) and making and receiving phone calls is permitted only in the parking lots.